Experienced Financial Advisor/Financial Planner (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MassMutual is a global, diversified financial services organization whose companies offer a broad portfolio of asset management and insurance products and services. Since 1851, our objective is to build, promote, and continually innovate a diverse range of financial solutions tailored to meet the long-term needs of our individual, corporate, and institutional clients.
A career with MassMutual means you will be part of an entrepreneurial system that allows you the freedom to provide solutions from a wide range of innovative products, access to powerful sales tools, and a large resource network. It also means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your goals. We invite you to explore the possibilities with MassMutual.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As a general agency of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company, MassMutual Capitol District has a current opening for a local experienced Financial Advisor/Financial Planner to work REMOTELY and join our offices in McLean, VA. As an experienced Financial Advisor/Financial Planner, you owe it to yourself to join a team that provides key product and service offerings, sophisticated technology, and a premier investment platform. At MassMutual Capital District, we can take your career to the next level and help you realize your full potential.
MassMutual Capitol District offers an agent centered culture with the freedom, training and support to push the boundaries of your professional development. We place a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects commitment to its Financial Advisors/Financial Planners. You will be fully supported with an open product platform and top of line resources, while you provide the appropriate investment solutions to your clients.
MassMutual Capitol District is committed to investing in its Financial Advisors/Financial Planners and nurturing team members who embrace the philosophy of developing deep expertise and providing excellent client service. Our collaborative, team-oriented environment results in exceptional opportunities for long term professional development. Your integrity, insights, and interpersonal skills will allow you to support your clients, as they look to reach their investment goals. In doing so, your duties will include:
- Demonstrating a deep and continued understanding of investment products.
- Maintaining ongoing communication with clients on financial investment issues and plans.
- Simplifying complex financial concepts while building rapport and credibility.
- Introducing clients to a broad range of investment strategies in order to meet their evolving investments needs.
- Collaborating with multiple business partners to craft an unsurpassed customer experience.
- Educating clients on ways to better monitor, maintain and handle their investments.
- 2+ years experience as a Financial Services professional including as a Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Asset Manager, Asset Advisor, Investment Manager, Investment Advisor, Wealth Manager or Wealth Advisor.
- Knowledge of the financial services process, related services and client servicing needs.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with a wide range of professionals, clients and vendors.
- Strategic thinking with the capability of making high-impact, data-driven decisions.
- Superior interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in MSWord or PDF format.
This is a commission-based position. Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability income insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Financial Services Professionals.
Whether the objective is to design a retirement strategy, prepare for college tuition, protect a family’s quality of life or provide benefits for a business enterprise, our associates play a key role with the people they serve, each other and their community, as a whole.
To learn more about careers at MassMutual Capitol District, please contact us today.
MassMutual Capitol DistrictWhy Work Here?
Come explore the possibilities with MassMutual, we can take your career to the next level and help you realize your full potential.
MassMutual’s Capitol District Network, an affiliate of MassMutual Financial Group, is aligned with one of the nation’s strongest financial institutions. Founded in 1966, MassMutual Capitol District, is known for its excellent reputation within the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, and has established a record of providing innovative solutions for clients through a broad array of financial planning products and services. Whether the objective is to design a retirement strategy, prepare for college tuition, protect a family’s quality of life or provide benefits for a business enterprise, our associates play a key role with the people they serve, each other and their community, as a whole. To learn more about careers at MassMutual Capitol District, please contact us today.
Finance and Insurance