Career Transition - Become a Financial Advisor/Financial Planner
MassMutual Capitol District Vienna, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MassMutual is a global, diversified financial services organization whose companies offer a broad portfolio of asset management and insurance products and services. Since 1851, our objective is to build, promote, and continually innovate a diverse range of financial solutions tailored to meet the long-term needs of our individual, corporate, and institutional clients.
A career with MassMutual means you will be part of an entrepreneurial system that allows you the freedom to provide solutions from a wide range of innovative products, access to powerful sales tools, and a large resource network. It also means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your goals. We invite you to explore the possibilities with MassMutual.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As a general agency of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company, MassMutual Capitol District is looking for career transition professionals to work REMOTELY and join our offices in McLean, VA. We are searching for candidates that demonstrate a unique combination of ambition, self-motivation and commitment to building a business and establishing long-term client relationships. If you are a successful professional, who is looking to transition into a career in the Financial Services industry; then bring your leadership and drive to MassMutual Capitol District and become a Financial Advisor/Financial Planner.
Becoming a Financial Advisor/Financial Planner means having all the independence that it implies but with extensive support from MassMutual Capitol District. You will build your financial services career by relying on your personal drive, leadership and relationship skills while delivering personalized investment solutions to a wide variety of clients.
As a Financial Advisor/Financial Planner your journey begins with the foundational skills needed to be an advisor in the financial services field - from acquiring, building and managing client relationships to humanizing complex financial interactions. MassMutual Capitol District will provide you with everything you need as you move through your development. You will be part of an industry leading training program, which includes structured classes, personalized coaching and on-going career development. A program that provides best in class training and extensive support to ensure you get your career started off the right way. In doing so, your duties will include:
- Complying with all regulatory requirements, including licensing and registrations.
- Meeting pre-determined production goals as outlined in training programs.
- Effectively sourcing business prospects and employing client acquisition techniques.
- Consulting with clients on strategies based on their financial and investment goals.
- Balancing referral activities, customer follow up and administrative tasks.
- Expanding your knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and networking.
- 2+ years of successful experience as a sales, business development, insurance, marketing, real estate, accounting, banking or legal professional.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; MBA is a plus.
- Exemplary communication, presentation, time-management and organizational skills.
- Networking acumen with the potential to tap into both personal and professional communities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to learn and master new specialties in financial services.
- Highly motivated and business-minded individual with a pattern of professional success.
- Team player who is focused on collaboration and adapting to the needs of clients.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in MSWord or PDF format.
This is a commission-based position with results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability income insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Financial Services Professionals.
Whether the objective is to design a retirement strategy, prepare for college tuition, protect a family’s quality of life or provide benefits for a business enterprise, our associates play a key role with the people they serve, each other and their community, as a whole.
To learn more about careers at MassMutual Capitol District, please contact us today.
MassMutual Capitol DistrictWhy Work Here?
Come explore the possibilities with MassMutual, we can take your career to the next level and help you realize your full potential.
As a general agency of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), Capitol District is affiliated with one of the nation’s strongest financial institutions. Founded in 1966, MassMutual Capitol District, is known for its excellent reputation within the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, and has established a record of providing innovative solutions for clients through a broad array of financial planning products and services. Whether the objective is to design a retirement strategy, prepare for college tuition, protect a family’s quality of life or provide benefits for a business enterprise, our associates play a key role with the people they serve, each other and their community, as a whole. To learn more about careers at MassMutual Capitol District, please contact us today.
Finance and Insurance