PR Internship (Summer)
MassMedia Marketing, Advertising, PR is a fast-growing advertising and public relations agency that is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV. We are a results-driven firm with deep expertise in corporate, hospitality and entertainment PR. Our campaigns include award-winning work for some of Nevada's most recognized brands. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence.
MassMedia's award-winning Public Relations Department is seeking a proactive, personable, organized, detail-oriented intern for our Las Vegas office. We are a boutique full-service agency representing some of the most prominent companies and organizations in Las Vegas and beyond. While working on a variety of high-profile projects, our interns gain hands-on experience in the PR industry while learning from seasoned professionals who have been in the industry for decades. If you have a passion for the media and communications and are interested in learning how it all works for the benefit of elevating a brand, this is a great opportunity to get valuable, hands-on experience in a fun, dynamic atmosphere, working side by side with an amazing team of marketing and advertising professionals. You won't be running to get coffee; you will be doing real PR work that will look great on your resume.
Interns are required to work 16 to 20 hours per week for 12 weeks and they will work alongside their supervisors in their respective departments. Our interns are exposed to the fast-paced world of public relations and advertising; they gain hands-on exposure to the industry and learn a range of skills necessary to succeed in a communications and/or marketing role.
*Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org*
*Please note that this is an IN-PERSON Internship. Must be in Las Vegas*
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working effectively and collaboratively with others.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage.
- Excellent creative writing skills.
- Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives.
- Must be comfortable using social media, Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Must be Internet savvy.
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program or have completed degree.
- Minimum of three (3) month commitment.
This paid-internship position will have exposure to several different account service practices, including but not limited to:
- Best public relations practices
- Development and maintenance of department media contact lists
- Development of client press coverage reports
- Client relationship management
MassMedia Marketing, Advertising, PRLas Vegas, NV
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.