Primarily you will be establishing accounts for proprietary diagnostic testing. The lab offers CONVID-19 testing with 24/48 hr. turnaround times. Pharmacist reviewed PGX testing as well as HeartSmart a new diagnostic blood test that can detect blockage in the heart.
(DO NOT APPLY OF YOU HAVE NO MEDICAL SALES EXPERIENCE!! PCP relationships are prioritized)
Aside from that… MassCare provides an an excellent way to bring value to the PCP and in those accounts that are opened for MassCare, the testing is automatic and part of your production. We offer a unique opportunity for territory protection in the lab space.
1. Strong Existing Relationships with Primary Care Providers and Clinics.
2. Strong Existing book of business for diagnostic testing
3. Currently employed full-time and only interested in making discreet introductions for an agreed upon referral fee.
You must thrive in an independent working environment, be a self-starter, and have proven track record working remotely while following a proven system. You must have experience opening new accounts and cold calling within PCPs. You must be able to learn quickly, build trust and leverage that to influence and get in front of decision makers. Your questioning and listening skills are your greatest asset, followed by your tenacity and drive to create the sale.
Successful candidates will have existing relationships and are comfortable and confident in a commission only position. There is no commission cap and the sky is the limit.
· 2+ years in Medical Sales calling on PCPs (DME, Pharma or Device)
· Cold calling and opening new accounts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in conducting in-services / presentations
- Experience in making multiple referral calls to Medical Professionals on a daily basis
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail, well organized and strong problem-solving abilities
- CRM experience
- Strong networking skills both in person and online
- Ability to efficiently work from a home office
- Effectively utilize consultative selling techniques and/or processes to successfully determine prospect's needs and close the sale.
- Build a pipeline of potential future business by prospecting via the internet, assigned lists, outbound marketing/lead campaigns, and other sources as identified.
- Able to identify and understand customer needs, take appropriate actions to ensure customer needs are met, and pro-actively search for ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Work as part of a team with ability to manage own time, activities and resources, ensuring department standards are met on a consistent basis.
- Represent company at industry trade shows.
- Self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision
- Ability to make a large number of telephone calls on a daily basis
- Able to multi-task and have strong organizational skills
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- College degree is preferred but not required
Please Submit your cover letter and resume to Tara Shuler, email@example.com
In your cover letter please include the call points that you have existing relationships and how confident you are that you can present something new to them.
TO PROACTIVELY KEEP POPULATIONS HEALTHY
Chronic Care Management, Remote Patient Monitoring, Behavior Health Integration, Wellness Visits Preparation
MassCare's sole focus is to enable providers to spend less time worrying about managing a practice and spend more time focusing on patient care. Our solutions help advance population health, improve provider and patient experiences and enhance financial stability.