We are looking for a Clinical Pharmacist to join our team!
MASSCARE, LLC is a leading provider of Practice Management Solutions and Services to the Healthcare industry. We partner with both healthcare industry professionals and physicians to bring patients the highest quality services available.
MASSCARE, LLC is looking for a Clinical Pharmacist to assist with administering our Annual Wellness Visit (AWV) Chronic Care Management (CCM), and Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs. The Clinical Pharmacist will work within one of our partnered Physician practices and will be assigned primarily to these patients.
The Clinical Pharmacist plays a critical role in the provision of integrated clinical pharmacy services, decentralized pharmacy practice and direct patient care programs. The Clinical Pharmacist (CP) is responsible for the execution of clinical service programs. A clinical pharmacist is considered an implementation specialist for the clinical services department. The clinical services department ensures that all patient care programs improve patient outcomes and contribute to the best possible health outcomes.
Perform daily reviews of patient profiles to Identify patients that are/may be considered candidates for the program(s)
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; # of disease states: Current Medication List
- Consults and enrolls qualified patients into the programs
- Acts as patient liaison and coordinator for the program patients
- Explaining treatment procedures to patients
- Coding and filling out insurance forms
- Ensures professional communication with patients in-office, electronically, and telephonically
PharmD Skills and Qualifications:
- Current Pharmacist (PharmD) license in the state of practice
- Comfortable performing medication reviews
- Comfortable analyzing results of PGx tests
- Solid understanding of clinical operations and regulatory compliance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in CCM, HRA and MTM preferred
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other medical fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Package
- Production Bonus
- Longevity Bonus