All candidates MUST submit a portfolio to be considered
The Mass Tort Institute is an eLearning community for attorneys, paralegals, and businesses in the mass torts arena. We are currently seeking a Web Designer & Developer to be responsible for designing websites and supporting existing content.
Other duties will include, but are not limited to, working with outside vendors and developers, the ability to test and trouble shoot website updates/design, in addition to participating in other projects as assigned by the Executive Director. The successful candidate must be capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who can prioritize multiple projects to meet established deadlines, who has high-level creative input to not only keep existing websites up-to-date and maintained, but to carry the vision of MTI through to completion for new projects as well. The successful candidate must also be a self-starter and able to seamlessly implement new technologies and direction.
This is a full-time, on-site position. Applicants must provide a portfolio and/or body of work along with a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position. The Web Designer & Developer will report directly to the Executive Director of the Mass Tort Institute.
· Must possess a high school degree or higher.
· Must have three-to-five years of work experience as a web designer & developer.
· Must have intermediate to expert knowledge of SEO.
· Demonstrate strong working knowledge of GUI.
· Must have a strong IT background.
· Demonstrate experience in managing/developing website content management systems.
· Possess intermediate Adobe Suite and graphic design skills.
· Demonstrate strong communication skills (verbal and written).
· Possess the ability to learn quickly.
· Must be highly organized.
· Submission of a portfolio required is required.
· Develop site maps and navigational rules.
· Demonstrate proficiency in wire framing and visual prototyping.
· Design and manage company website.
· Develop custom front end design.
· Optimize all sites for maximum speed and scalability.
· Ensure that all websites function and are stable across multiple devices such as desktop, mobile, tablet.
· Resolve code problems independently.
· Conduct multi-site testing.
· Collaborate regularly with team members regarding update of/creation of existing and new websites.
· Translate direction of the Mass Tort Institute and all of its subsidiaries into successful visual representations, while maintaining creative vision from concept to finished product.
· Adapt the company’s brand and style guidelines to multiple websites.
· Create an overall brand strategy that cohesively ties all websites to the mission of the Mass Tort Institute and all of its additional subsidiaries.
Mass Tort Institute LLC