CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
Join our growing team and build a career. We need energetic and reliable professionals to join us as Customer Service Representatives. The successful candidate will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, resolving customer issues efficiently and directing calls to the management team when necessary. Must have a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
Spearfish, SD 57783. Call Center Agent, Customer Service, Full-Time or Part-Time, Base + Bonuses
NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?
For qualified candidates, there are always multiple options to fit your busy schedule and deliver the work-life balance you want and need. Work with our talent acquisition team to find the right schedule for you. Apply sooner rather than later, the best schedules fill quickly.
WHAT DOES A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE DO EVERY DAY?
In this role, you will also be responsible for taking incoming calls from our customers and providing world-class customer service. As a highly trained expert on each program and business process, you will work on behalf of some well-known brands across the country. When opportunities are presented, you will educate and upsell customers, offering solutions that fit their needs. Each week, you get to interact with hundreds of customers, resolving support issues and ensuring best in class customer experience.
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for the following:
- Provide resolutions and support customers based on their needs
- Improve customer service and product knowledge daily
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction with managers
- Become a brand ambassador, professionally representing clients
- Resolve initial interactions with effective call handling
- Learn our technology and systems, recording interactions
In addition to becoming an all-around asset to our team as a product, technology, and service expert, you will become a brand ambassador, professionally representing one of our many name-brand partners.
WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Mass Markets provides all new employees with a paid world-class training so all positive, driven and confident applicants will be considered for the role. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic and dedicated. Having fun and interacting with all different levels of the team is part of the job and hard work pays off with recognition, bonus and contest incentives. You will learn to be a confident, fully engaged, team player, and will need to be dedicated to bringing a positive & enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
Other Customer Service Representative Qualifications Include:
- Highly reliable, willing to learn and acquire new skills
- Enjoy talking to people, helping them resolve their frustrations
- Motivated by lucrative bonus plans and daily contests
- Exhibit professional communication and customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 18 years of age
Entry-level or experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, collections, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is preferred, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
At Mass Markets we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our most important resource! Standard starting compensation includes a base hourly wage commensurate with experience, an hourly attendance bonus, and a weekly performance bonus. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holiday's and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV's, trips, tickets, and even cars.
Total Rewards Breakdown:
- Competitive Starting Compensation
- Weekly Bonus Opportunity
- Weekly Pay Cycles
- Paid Time-Off
- Daily, Week, and Quarterly Recognition
- Paid Holidays
- Daily Contest Payouts
- Company Debit Card (With Daily Cash Uploads)
- Full-Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement IRA, and more)
- Regular Raises and Career Progression
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Employee Discount Program
- Advancement Opportunity and Ongoing Training
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Cash and Prize Incentives
- Modern Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- And More...
All employees are eligible for MEC medical plans after 30 days and group medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Optional Roth IRA retirement accounts, Term Life Insurance and Whole Life Insurance plans are available to all employees each open enrollment period.
To learn more, please visit our careers page: