Masonic Village at Warminster Warminster, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Masonic Villages of Pennsylvania - Warminster Campus - is immediately hiring a Part Time Maintenance Mechanic!
*This opportunity will be 8 hours per week, weekend availability preferred*
With over 145 years of providing award-winning care and services across the state of PA, Masonic Villages is driven by our Mission of Love to assists individuals in realizing their potential and enjoying the highest possible quality of life.
Why Choose Masonic Villages:
When you join our team you can expect:
- Competitive pay rates to attract the best talent
- Flexible work schedules for a work-life balance
- A commitment to growing our leaders, with at least 50% of our leadership positions being filled internally
What You'll Do:
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you will carry out our Mission of Love by performing Building and Grounds maintenance duties to maintain Masonic Village buildings, properties, grounds and roadways.
Our Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the following:
- Maintains a clean, healthy, and safe environment by performing maintenance duties as assigned. Reports upon first notice any environmental situation which could pose a threat to the safety or well-being of the Masonic Village Residents.
- Carries out general maintenance duties and uses chemicals and cleaning agents safely and effectively to accomplish assigned tasks in accordance with environmental services regulations established by federal, state, local and private accreditation organizations.
- Performs minor repairs, cleaning, reconditioning and construction using stone, brick, block and concrete for buildings, walls and surfaces. Performs carpentry, drywall, plaster, painting, and related duties.
- Maintains, troubleshoots, evaluates, and repairs building interiors, exteriors, driveways, walkways, and general grounds. Performs preventive maintenance as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintains walkways and roadways during winter weather conditions by plowing, salting, and cindering. Maintains availability for off hour call-in as needed. Maintains lawns, shrubs, gardens, and trees.
- Performs maintenance activities in a clean and orderly manner to ensure a safe work place. Ensures the proper use and care of tools, equipment, and supplies.
What You Have:
High school diploma or equivalent.
A basic working knowledge of masonry, carpentry, building maintenance, painting and operation of equipment and vehicles.
One year maintenance experience or education in two or more of the above trades is preferred.
Valid Driver's License required.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more about working at Masonic Villages of PA at our careers page: http://masonicvillages.org/careers/
Masonic Village at Warminster
AutomotiveView all jobs at Masonic Village at Warminster