Research Process and Operations Specialist \ 63510
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION: Research Process and Operations Specialist
LOCATION: Client Site, Horsham PA or REMOTE
Generally 9a – 5p EST, 8 hours per day; remote or hybrid position
DURATION: One year assignment
JOB DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: Research Process and Operations Specialist
The Hematology RWV and E research process and operations specialist will support the Real World Value and Evidence (RWVE) scientific staff supporting the hematology portfolio of products:
- Single point of accountability for end to end operational management of the assigned programs
- Create process, procedures, and workflows focused on streamlining and improving efficiency for research programs
- Is accountable for research processes that may include ReCAP, CPC, RRAMS, iMedical Knowledge, and JPUBS for the assigned programs
- Is accountable for FFS and other research arrangements with partners of interest, including engaging with potential study sites, KOLs and research coordinators, legal departments, etc.
- Is accountable for delivery of assigned programs within agreed budget. Ensures accurate program budget management and works with vendors to ensure invoices are received in line with timelines
- Tracks project progress against planned timelines. Ensures timely and accurate documentation and communication of project progress.
- based on evolution of progress, initiates corrections to impacted operations.
- Tracks publications across all research studies
- Provides regular status updates to the project team. Ensures required reports are generated and available for real time tracking of project status.
- Maintains project compliance within all applicable guidelines, internal SOPs and processes; Ensures correct and timely reporting AEs SAEs PQCs, as appropriate.
- Identifies and proactively manages issues in a timely manner.
- Escalates issues to appropriate team members
Bachelor’s degree in science field
All candidates shall be legally authorized to work in the US and are subject to background screening, drug testing and verification of legal status in the United States using eVerify.
The Mason-Grey Corporation provides engineering solutions and services to process industry clients in energy, metals, plastics, biotech, pharmaceutical, and other key process markets. Today Mason-Grey executes projects and provides services to the Fortune 500 and mid-tier companies from coast to coast. Mason-Grey employees live and work in support of our mission from Massachusetts to California. Mason-Grey is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.