We are a mid-sized, privately held, fast paced, and growing corporation offering an environment dedicated to continuous improvement and cutting edge technology. We are poised for continued growth in 2017 and beyond, both globally and locally. To support our growth, we are seeking a full-time permanent highly professional, motivated, and reliable individual to join our team as a skilled Painter.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Complete work orders associated with painting and/or painting responsibilities requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Perform room painting in public/common areas, corridors, halls, and/or offices.
- Complete required paperwork including requisitioning of appropriate tools and supplies for each assigned work order.
- Protect all nearby furnishings and building materials before and during every painting job, including carpets, cabinetry, outlet covers, lighting fixtures and landscaping
- Keep all areas neat/orderly and properly clean up after completion of painting tasks and in accordance with OSHA standards and regulations.
- Practice self-supervision on small jobs and ensure you complete each project in an efficient, timely manner
- Strong knowledge and understanding of paint and color, as well as prior experience in retail paint sales or professional painting.
Qualifications & Skills
- 2-5 years of experience painting & taping; industrial & commercial experience a plus.
- Must be willing to travel to different sites regionally
- Applicants must be in good to excellent physical condition in order to stand, bend, stoop, reach, climb steps/ladders, and routinely lift moderate to heavy objects
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
- Willingness and ability to perform manual work following verbal and/or written instructions.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid and appropriate state driver’s license prior to employment.
- Neat, clean, motivated; willing to take direction and work upwards
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Medical / Dental Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
If interested please apply