Injection Molding Process Technician-QA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Masis Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a QA Tech. To inspect the First Article in Process. Must have an Injection Mold Background
Direct Hire---Hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm ---Pay depends on Experience*****$24.00 to $26.00
The position requires monitoring and measuring both process and product quality. Work closely with Quality, Engineering and Manufacturing in this support role. Perform a variety of duties to develop and maintain effective and documented quality assurance procedures and plans for the Company. Provide statistical support for manufacturing, engineering and customers using computer assisted programs and other quality measuring equipment on all quality related matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform diversified duties involved in the auditing of inspection, testing, and control procedures to assure that the Manufacturing and Engineering Personnel are in compliance with industry, government, and customer standards and regulations, and that all ISO procedures are followed.
2. Accurately reads and uses blueprints, written specifications, quality plans, and procedures. Works with a wide variety of gage, instruments, and inspection devices.
3. Perform customer First-Article inspection to qualify new or revised products or components.
4. Performs inspection for incoming, in-process, and final components as assigned.
5. Performs Internal Audits, as scheduled per the ISO Quality Manual
6. Instructs Q.C. or Manufacturing Personnel in inspection methods for new or existing products.
7. Assist in-process inspectors and / or operators in proper quality techniques.
8. Gather inspection results on special studies and enter data in computer for statistical analysis.
9. Assist in preparation of Quality Control Procedures for new product. And update current procedures as required.
10. Create/Maintain FMEA’s, Control Plans, Validation, and PPAP’s as required.
11. Interface with department personnel, manufacturing supervisors, engineers and customers in trouble shooting quality issues. Work with customer on quality issues, audits and corrective actions.
12. Investigate complaints and non-conforming material and products. Be a participant of the Material Review Board being active in the decision making process of discrepant material. Ensure follow through on corrective actions and proper documentation.
Masis Staffing Solutions
ManufacturingView all jobs at Masis Staffing Solutions
Get fresh Quality Assurance Technologist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.