Counter Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Masis Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Counter Sales associate for one of busy clients located in South Yarmouth. This is a temp to Hire position with excellent benefits and growth opportunity.
Why work for Masis Staffing you ask??
Here at Masis Staffing, we strongly believe in core values always making sure to listen, be there for each other and always honoring our commitments!
Masis Staffing Solutions is currently seeking Counter Sales Person with 1st shift availability for one of our great and busy clients located in Warwick, RI area.
Plastic Injection Molder
* 1st shift 6am-4pm Monday-Friday
*Starting Pay $20-$22 an hour with experience
What would you be doing you ask?
- Sells heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, parts, and supplies
- Greets customer on sales floor or receives telephone call and determines make, type, and quality of merchandise desired. Discusses use and features of various parts; demonstrates use of merchandise.
- Displays merchandise, suggests selections that meet customer's needs, and emphasizes selling points of article such as quality and utility. Maintain a clean and organized showroom.
- Reads catalog, or computer for replacement part stock number and price. Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when replacement is not available.
- Uses computer database to research availability of merchandise. Fills customer orders from stock or prepares transfer from other location. Prepares sales order or quote order.
- Receives payment or obtains credit authorization. Examines defective articles returned by customers to determine if refund or replacement should be made.
- Solicits new and established customers via telephone to promote sales. Resolves or alerts management regarding inventory issues or customer concerns.
- Works in the warehouse.
- Works with clerical staff to check and maintain open orders, purchase orders, return merchandise purchase orders. Assists in maintaining current and accurate warranty return authorizations and their credit adjustments.
- Follows direction provided by counter lead (if applicable) and lends support to warehouse staff in their duties.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- HVAC experience
- Practical knowledge of warehouse, data processing, paper flow and operations procedures.
- Must have the ability to negotiate transactions on an intra- and inter-company level. Must possess the ability to mediate situations among employees and customers as they arise.
- Beginner to intermediate to advanced user of the Internet and Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to learn new software quickly and accurately.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Education and Experience:
· HVAC experience or maintenance experience
§ A high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 3-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience in thermoplastic injection molding is strongly preferred.
If this sounds like a great opportunity, or if you want to learn more, please contact us today so we get you onboard tomorrow!
One of our talented recruiters will be waiting to hear for you!
Where To Apply?
Masis Staffing Solutions
17 South 6th Street
New Bedford, MA 02740
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Masis Staffing Solutions
261 Whites PathSouth Yarmouth, MA
BusinessView all jobs at Masis Staffing Solutions
Get fresh Counter Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.