Care Customer Care
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position reports to a Customer Care Supervisor or Manager and is responsible for building positive customer experiences. Complete work by receiving, investigating, processing and responding to customer inquiries.
Summary of essential job functions
· First line of contact for customer or sales reps. inquiries via phone, fax, internet, and/or mail regarding orders, returns, shipments and education products and services.
· Partners with associates and/or School Specialty franchises to assure customers’ expectations are exceeded.
· Identifies and resolves underlying root causes through research and analysis.
· Develops customer, vendor, and product knowledge expertise.
· Monitors customer orders, initiates tracers with carriers, and authorizes returns and/or credits including necessary transportation.
· Responds to customers inquires and follows through to completion accurately and within customer timeframes.
· Receives and processes phone and electronic orders.
· Diffuses difficult customer situations in a professional manner.
· Partners with sales team and solicits sale of new or additional educational products or services where applicable.
· Exercises care within work environment to prevent injuries. Support and follow all company safety policies and procedures
Masis Staffing Solutions
Masis Staffing is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
47 N. Addison RdLombard, IL