Masis Staffing Solutions Swedesboro, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Branch Manager Summary
Masis Staffing is a national staffing company seeking a Branch Service Manager for its branch located in Swedesboro, NJ and Philadelphia, PA area. Our organization is looking for experienced, energetic and ambitious professionals that want to continue to grow and develop in the industry. The role involves customer service with our workforce and clients, recruitment for open orders, and adherence to compliance regulations. The ideal candidate will have flexibility in their schedule as we are in the service industry as it may include, but not limited to evenings and weekends.
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversee the overall productivity of the branch by managing client relations, staff efficiencies, and capturing growth opportunities.
- Address customer issues and concerns promptly
- Recruit, train, and develop a contingent workforce that meets clients needs
- Meet or exceed deadlines established by the Area Service Manager.
- Manage the compliance best practices & standards for recruitment in accordance to company regulations and local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Monitor compliance of assigned branches with Masis Staffing Solutions policies and procedures for payroll with time cards and time clock submission.
- Troubleshoot case by case data entry issues and delays and design corrective actions to improve the overall process.
- Act as compliance agent for the HR department when needed.
- Source, train, develop, mentor and coach team members.
- Monitor team performance against company goals, KPI’s and manage Performance Improvement Plan process when needed.
- Meet or exceed company profit goals
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Work with a leading, national staffing organization that continues to grow in a competitive market.
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Once legible, a monthly commission plan based on performance
- The NJ/PA market is growing and we are looking for career minded, team players looking for the next stage in their career.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Proven track record of good performance
- Staffing industry experience greatly preferred, but not required
- Experience in Human Resource and federal, state, and local laws
- Firm grasp of modern management skills and tactics
- 1-3 years of experience working in high volume, multi client base business
- Advance PC skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Open availability that may include, but not limited to days, evenings, and weekends.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong command in organizational and leadership, interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage a large and variable work load, ensuring timely and accurate completion of assigned work.
- Payroll experience
- Self-motivated character
- Driven to reach service goals
- Ability to successfully communicate with all levels of workforce.
Masis Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Who you will be working for: Masis Staffing is a family-oriented, service-driven staffing firm with a sincere and responsible team.
Masis Staffing is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Finance and Insurance