Bilingual MID shift Onsite service coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Masis Staffing Solutions is seeking an experienced warehouse/ light industrial On-Site Recruiter for immediate hire. You will work on-site directly with the client and will be responsible for high-volume recruitment, sourcing, screening, employee relations & retention, conducting orientations, etc.
BILINGUAL English -Spanish
Tuesday to Friday
9am to 6pm
5:45am to 2:45pm
- Provides comprehensive administrative support of company-wide recruiting efforts
- Assists with screening applicants/resumes, coordinating phone/in-person interviews.
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience
- Excellent Client Relationship skills and Customer Service focus
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, Applicant Tracking systems a plus
- Adaptable to changing situations/clients/schedules
Duties and responsibilities:
- Hire, orientate/train, manage employees.
- Screen applicants, source resumes, coordinate phone/in-person interviews.
- Conduct daily safety walk-thru of facility.
- Prepare, attend and participate in client’s daily meetings
- Build strong relationships with candidates (both internal and external), ensure optimal candidate experience, and positively represent client opportunities and employment brand. Provide various updates/reports to Hiring Managers.
- Execute sourcing via existing and emerging channels using traditional and advanced communication tools (e.g., social media, text campaigns, telephone networking, user groups, and other in-person networking activities) to identify and obtain information about potential candidates.
- Establish and maintain a network of top talent for critical roles.
- Adhere to client's Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure compliance with legal requirements and labor laws.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Hands-on experience in recruiting roles that include a vast variety of skill sets
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated professional presence
- Ability to build client relationships
- Experience with a VMS (Vendor management system)
- Demonstrated successful sourcing and recruitment planning skills
- Ability adapt to changing business priorities
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Technical aptitude in the use of business software and applicant tracking systems
- Knowledge of and experience with recruiting practices, HR, candidate process management, behavioral interviewing skills, and other assessment techniques desired.
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Masis Staffing Solutions
Masis Staffing is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.