Seeking an Administrative Sales Assistant who excels in analytic activities and is proficient in data management. This individual will primarily focus on creating and updating routine sales reports as well as supporting the sales department in all capacities. As the company expands, there will be opportunities to grow within the organization.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Provide broad administrative support to the sales team including new account set up and data input activities
- Develop internal sales documentation and contribute to external presentations as needed.
- Run regular reports and respond to reporting requests.
- Perform research to support sales opportunities
- Maintain and update existing customer information.
- Manage lead tracking activities and competitive opportunities.
- Address customer requests for information as needed.
- Communicate with specific customers as needed.
- Coordinate and manage outgoing sample requests.
- Manage customer complaint calls and tracking
- Coordinate multiple internal communication processes
- Oversee retail merchandise display allocation process
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales support role including internships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team-oriented with the ability to also work independently
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Must be willing to perform manual data entry
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience running and creating sales reports in various formats