Recruiter Talent Acquisition
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Masis Professional Group is searching for a highly-motivated and highly organized Recruiting Manager to join our growing Direct Hire division. If you are looking to break into the Staffing Industry, we are running at full steam and this is your opportunity!
This key position is instrumental in driving the talent acquisition and sales efforts for our growing firm. The Recruiting Manager will be responsible for the business development and sales of new clients, as well as full cycle recruitment, proactive sourcing and hiring manager consultation in support of our high volume recruitment needs. This position will work as a nationwide and local sales and recruitment. The ideal candidate will not only have strong sales and recruiting skills or attributes, but also be able to maintain a high level of consistency, service and follow through.
We offer an above market base salary coupled with a highly lucrative and uncapped commission plan.
Full-Desk Associate Recruiter - Required Skills
- Advanced technical and computer skills and experience are required.
- Highly Advanced Internet and web browser researching skills.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Exceptional telephone and customer service skills required.
- Follow-through and exceptional attention to detail is essential.
- Must possess superlative oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess ability to understand departmental operations.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, take initiatives to make decisions and solve problems creatively.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills required.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Masis Professional Group