Project Manager Scrum Master - 100% Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Masis Professional Group has an outstanding long-term contract opportunity for a Project Manager, Scrum Master - Lead. The position is Fully Remote and reports in to headquarters in Illinois (Central Standard Time Zone).
Salary: $100 per hour
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm (40 hours)
Length of Assignment: End date 6/20/2023 (estimated 1,200 total hours to be worked)
This position requires strong project management expertise to work across the IT and business organization in delivering project releases for a sales-related program.
Project Manager, Scrum Master Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicates to project stakeholders
- Documents minutes, action items, etc. from project meetings
- Configures SharePoint for project
- Authors and publishes Project Charter
- Configures and updates Project Management Plan
- Approves and gets sign off on Business Requirements
- Publishes status reports on weekly basis
- Verifies test plan meets Requirements
- Publishes and maintains change control process
- Develops project Work Effort estimates
Project Manager, Scrum Master Requirements:
- 6+ years prior experience in applying proven project management methodologies to large mission critical projects
- 6+ years prior experience using Agile methodology is a plus
- Computer Science or related degree preferred
- Strong facilitation, verbal and written communication skills required
- Project Management Certification from a reputable institution. PMP Preferred. (must submit proof of certification)
Masis Professional Group
Get fresh Remote Contract Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.