Maintenance Technician Job Description:
Masis Professional Group has an immediate need for a 3rd shift Maintenance Technician in the Whitewater, Wisconsin area, on a full time permanent basis. The 3rd shift Maintenance Technician focuses on efficient and effective execution of maintenance tasks that maximize equipment uptime, control costs, and allow equipment to produce quality products. The position also is expected to participate and may occasionally lead improvement projects that increase uptime and quality while lowering costs.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Maintain our equipment in a manner that coincides with the company policy
- Scope includes all machinery and facilities within the plant.
- Overall maintenance of all equipment and facilities
- Improvement of machine availability
- Overall equipment efficiency or OEE
- Adherence to company policies
Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
- 5 + years of maintenance experience in a variety of disciplines – electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical.
- Ability to troubleshoot custom equipment
- Hydraulic and electrical molding press experience
- Preventative maintenance program involvement
- Participation in formal process improvement, safety teams etc. is desirable.