Medical Device and Health Care Company has immediate openings for Laboratory QA/QC Technicians.
These are 1st shift positions:
The main function of the Instrument QC Technician is to inspect and/or test in-coming materials, in-process and final devices for conformance to their respective specification.
• Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, and work for conformance to specifications.
• Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or grade.
• Maintain and calibrate all inspection laboratory equipment according to schedule.
• Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
• Analyze test data and make computations as necessary to determine test results.
• Ensure materials are released on time and according to schedule.
• Assist in nonconforming material reporting.
• Maintain area compliance per FDA, ISO and OSHA requirements.
• Associate's degree or equivalent work experience/certificate/training required.
• Prior experience with Inventory software
• Working knowledge of spreadsheet software and word processing software.
• Knowledge and experience with inventory management systems
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Ability to use measurement equipment
• Ability to follow procedures and accurately document results