Masis Professional Group (MPG) Mason, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inventory Planner Job Description:
Masis Professional Group has an immediate need for an Inventory Planner of a full time permanent basis for a very well established and growing Manufacturing Firm in the Mason, OH area. This position works collaboratively with sales, assigned retail customers (including but not limited to accounts such as Bed Bath and Beyond, Macy’s, Costco, Bloomingdale’s and Ecommerce customers) sourcing, and other internal partners as necessary. This role involves analyzing forecasts, point of sale data, and company inventory to ensure a proper balance between servicing business and maximizing inventory turn. This role will be the link between sourcing, sales, and our retail customers. Light travel may be required.
Inventor Planner Responsibilities:
- Manage assigned customer accounts.
- Run and Review Inventory Flow Report
- Calculate raw material buffers vs. forecast
- With input from Director, decide how to address material shortfall or surplus
- Communicate any inventory anomalies to Sourcing
- Review finished goods vs. customer orders and notify Production Planner if additional goods are needed.
- Function as a Planning Specialist for key customer accounts.
- Review month end Inventory Analysis reports and discuss corrective actions.
- Participate in the Review of End of Life Programs / determine path forward for slow turning product and obsolete inventory with Sales and Sourcing. Path forward could include selling or using items with the current customer, with a different customer, or disposal, or donation.
- Assist in analyzing the yearly sales plan in coordination with Director of Inventory Planning.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting as business needs arise utilizing readily available sources of data.
- Update forecast in system as provided by customer
- Calculate forecast by using historical data and trends for customers that do not provide a forecast
- Collaborate, validate and adjust forecast as needed with Customer and Sales so that MRP drives capacity data for manufacturing needs.
Inventory Planner Qualifications:
- Knowledge and skills at a level normally acquired through the completion of a Degree in business or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of professional experience in business, with particular experience in sales and inventory analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Advanced oral communication skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor
- Strong ability to write and prepare documents/reports/correspondence in a concise, logical, grammatically professional and appropriate format
Masis Professional Group (MPG)
We bring great candidates to great companies.
BusinessView all jobs at Masis Professional Group (MPG)