Inside Sales Representative B2B
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job: Inside Sales Representative Worcester MA
Reports to: Sales Manager
Job description: Recent innovations in the lighting industry such as the development of LED lighting and other energy-efficient products as well as government legislated regulations make this market exciting, interesting, and dynamic. Today’s lighting industry is evolving and developing more today than any other period in its history. Add to that, a positive work environment that promotes new ideas and fosters personal growth. Our Commercial Lighting Specialists (LS1 and LS2 certified) manage sales territories and generate revenue by responding to incoming leads, developing existing accounts, and by identifying new leads through referrals.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for identifying then securing new and repeat business from commercial clients by targeting vertical segments including hospitality, retail, manufacturing, property management and healthcare. Success is dependent upon four key attributes:
1. Work ethic – the harder you work, the more you make
2. Sales skills – do you have the gift that allows you to instantly read and connect with people?
3. Organizational skills – can you organize your territory and daily activities to maximize your production? Ability to use a CRM platform can increase your productivity by 25%.
4. Product knowledge – commercial lighting is relatively technical due to the advancement of LEDs and lighting controls. Successful candidates must bring a command of the products and their applications.
Additionally, successful reps with bring high ego drive, no fear of rejection, problem solving skills and be a team player.
The Inside Sales Representative has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Follow up on web generated inquiries and orders to identify key decision makers and secure orders while seeking referrals to other customer locations and prospects
- Maintain CRM contacts to effectively contact customers and build your territory
- Gain a command of lighting products, PPE, air purifiers, disinfection equipment, competitors and applications that will facilitate efficient identification of client needs and result in building ongoing client relationships
- Understand and use technology including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Outlook, Excel, MS Word, the Bulbs.com website, back office, internet search engines as well as online industry tools
- Cold calling
Inside Sales Representatives should have the following skills, education and experience:
- Associates Degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of commercial lighting sales experience
- 2-3 years of b2b sales, phone sales preferred
- Good writing and verbal communication skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, internet, high school math skills, competitive spirit
- CRM, lighting or technical knowledge and aptitude for learning technology
Company Mission: Be the go to (online) lighting supplier to America’s SMB community
We will accomplish this by helping small/medium (SMB) sized commercial customers understand the lighting options that will best suit their needs and their budget. We will be an informative resource on the relationship between energy and lighting and will make the process of identifying solutions and ordering fast and easy, and always at a fair price. We will create value for our shareholders by building a profitable growth company that is recognized for satisfying customers while we maintain an energized “can do” culture for our employees
Masis Professional Group