Design Engineer Job Description:
Masis Professional Group has an immediate need for a full time permanent Design Engineer for a very well established and growing manufacturing firm in the Hudson, NY area. The Design Engineer will be responsible for carrying out the duties of the Engineering department, including design, research, prototyping, engineering documentation, estimating and process improvement.
Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with purchasing, estimating, customer service and shop team on design projects.
- Use Solidworks to create models and drawings of products.
- Research new materials, equipment, etc. as related to the manufacturing process.
- Organize and maintain existing engineering records.
- Document the design process
Design Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Work Experience
- In depth knowledge of SolidWorks software
- Knowledge of the mold fabrication process
- Attention to detail
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively
Masis Professional Group
Why Work Here?
Our mission is simple, bring together outstanding talent and great organizations.