Construction Estimator - Relocation Available
Masis Professional Group Ogden, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $110,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Estimator Job Description:
Masis Professional Group has an immediate need for an Estimator for a very well established and growing multi unit and commercial Construction Firm in the Ogden, UT area on a full time permanent basis.
- Analyze drawings and specifications for bid invites.
- Assemble estimates and proposals.
- Provide clear detailed quantity take offs.
- Organize quotations from subcontractors.
- Assist with the composition of scopes of work.
- Proficiency with Smart Bid, On Screen Takeoff, Sage 300 Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Attend pre-construction and bid review meetings.
- Assist clients with value engineering.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Bid preparation and completion.
- Build relationships with subcontractors, suppliers, and customers.
- Ability to read and understand bid documents.
- Experience and familiarity with the construction industry.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Candidates must have 3-5 years of experience as a Construction Estimator for commercial projects.
- Candidates must have excellent technical, public relations, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Excel, Timberline, Prime Bid, and Smart Bid a plus.
Masis Professional Group