Established Food Manufacturing Company in Worcester has an immediate need for a Bilingual HR Generalist.
This is a temp to hire position.
The human resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
HR Generalist’s job entails providing support for a wide variety of activities of human resources including employee relations, recruiting, and administration of benefits. The main responsibility of HR generalist is to advise managers, supervisors, or administrators in all HR practices, to provide information to employees about regulations, contract language, and policies, and to provide general support. In general, a HR generalist performs a wide variety of both complex and routine administrative services.
• Recruiting for hourly, administrative and assist with management positions
• Manage both internal and external postings
• Assisting and tracking employee onboarding
• Posting and advertising open positions and assisting in recruitment process at job fairs.
• Developing and maintaining good relationship with universities, employment agencies and other recruitment resources.
• Conducting an analytic job studies and constructing valid selection and job related criteria. Screening, evaluating and recommending applicants for interviews.
• Preparing and maintaining job documentation, job evaluation, and company salary structure systems.
• Writing ads and posting open positions, Drafting offer letters for new hires.
• Participating in interviews as required and assisting staff members in identifying and creating job related interview questions.
• Checking applicant references, making job offers and initiating needed paperwork.
• Recommending, developing, and scheduling development and training courses.
• Participating in development and execution of orientation programs and procedures for new employs.
• Providing research and statistical information to staff in collecting, preparing and analyzing the information for use in implementation of procedures and policies.
• Assisting with compensation and classification issues.
• Reviewing employee complaints and ensuring accurate and timely documentation of concerns or issues.
• Facilitating actions to resolve the employee issues and escalating them to appropriate management team.
• Assists in various human resource plans and procedures for all
company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains
employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
• Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
• Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel,
students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee
orientations; monitors career-pathing program and writes and places
• Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and
• Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department
in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches,
policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in
efficiency of the department and services performed.
• Maintains human resource information system records and compiles
reports from the database.
• Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning
• Assist and provide support in safety initiatives/ programs
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
• Bilingual (Spanish/ English) required
• Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Advanced writing, reading and arithmetic skills.
• Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
• Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs
• Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in
course of work.
• Ability to research, evaluate and analyze new recruitment techniques,
methods, and procedures.
• Human Resources Capacity.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Project Management.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Ethical Conduct.
• Time Management
• Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred and three to five
years’ human resource experience.
Masis Professional Group
Why Work Here?
Our mission is simple, bring together outstanding talent and great organizations.