Ziff Media Group is seeking a passionate and driven Marketing Associate to join its marketing team. Based in New York, this newly created role will support the advertising business on both integrated marketing as well as the custom solutions (Brand X) team.
The Integrated Marketing team at Ziff Media Group drives strategic client solutions for advertising partners across key industries. Within the Integrated Marketing team sits Brand X, an end-to-end creative studio that produces custom solutions for leading brands in tech, lifestyle, and entertainment across Mashable, PCMag, and other properties within the Ziff portfolio.
The Marketing Associate will work cross-functionally within the Integrated Marketing and Brand X teams. This person will divide their time between creative duties and operational support for the team's marketing efforts. This hybrid role offers a dynamic opportunity to gain valuable experience in all aspects of marketing and branded content creation within a data-driven, global media company. In this role you will partner with team members across the sales, client solutions, research and product teams. Strong writing and communication skills are a must.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage paid content article production: write, assign, and edit Mashstash articles (daily deals posts on Mashable)
- Onboard new freelancers
- Process invoices and work with AP to ensure timely payments for vendors
- Assist Creative Strategists in ideating, building decks, and producing branded content
- Support the creation of RFP pitch decks, one-sheets and internal email blasts
- Provide general department support related to communications, research and project management (ex. PowerPoint slides and the creation/distribution of meeting agendas)
- Participate in meetings with Sales and Marketing leaders to establish goals of projects, taking detailed notes and delivering next steps within a timely manner
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in a marketing role within a media company
- BA in marketing, communications, creative writing, or related degree
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Comfortable working in Excel and building reports
- Proactive problem solver and team player
- Excellent communicator, confident in brainstorming strategic and creative solutions
- Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize, thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios and meet deadlines