This is not a local driver position, this is a OVER THE ROAD driver position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driving: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- CDL Class A
We are currently recruiting for a Line haul Driver with 2015-2017 truck. This role will successfully operate various tractor-trailer combinations over long distances. They sort, handle, load, and/or unload freight at company and customer locations.
Linehaul Job Responsibilities:
- Operate vehicle safely within DOT regulations that govern safe driving, hours of service, inspection, maintenance, and transportation of hazardous materials.
- Meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Dept. of Transportation and satisfactorily pass a drug test and alcohol test.
- Available for around the clock shifts to accommodate freight movements and must be able to be away from home for extended periods of time.
- Must possess a valid commercial driver's license with doubles, triples
- 1 year previous tractor trailer driving experience and/or be a graduate of a State Certified and Licensed truck driving school
- Must have the ability to read, write and understand English, and perform simple mathematical calculations with mental ability to handle receipts, read maps, road signs, maintain logs, etc.
- Must have working knowledge of vehicle safety and control systems.
- Must have knowledge of DOT regulations governing safe driving, hours of service, inspection and maintenance, and extended periods, of time.
- Must be available for around-the-clock trips to accommodate freight movements and must be able to be away from home for extended periods of time.
- Must meet or exceed the medical standards of the US Department of Transportation.
- Pass a Drug Test and satisfactorily pass an alcohol test (if applicable)
- Be at least 22 years of age
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the link below
We pay truck drivers based on performance and rewards drivers who deliver the highest level of achievement.
All drivers are able to earn bonuses by meeting or exceeding a variety of key performance metrics.
1 –Company pays its drivers actual mileage the truck is driven, based on the vehicle’s odometer reading. This includes all hours of services (HOS) miles accrued including stops or reroutes. Pay policy may change depends on agreement between driver and the company to “Percentage of the Load” or “Hourly Pay”.
2 –Company pays its drivers depending on their experiences.
3 – Detention Pay : In order to get the best out of any haul, drivers need to stay within hours of service requirements as well as on-schedule. When a shipper/receiver causes unnecessary delays Company pays $25/hour to its drivers after 3 hours waiting on dock starting from the appointment time. Maximum detention pay is limited to 6 hours which is $150. After 6 hours of detention will be evaluated as layover pay. To get detention pay driver must to inform the company after 3 hours of waiting at the dock and check in/out times has to be written by shipper/receiver on bill of lading to get paid.
4 – Layover Pay : Layover pay is a type of add pay that the company issue to drivers when they spend predefined amount of time not moving because of a lack of dispatch/load assignment or truck breakdown. Layover payment is $150 per occurrence.
Following situations are evaluated as layover
- Truck driver is ready for dispatch, but the company cannot find a load for driver
- Truck breaks down for overnight
- Waiting at the dock at the shipper/receiver more than 8 hours. (Check in/out times must be written by shipper/receiver on bill of lading to get paid.)
5 – FMCSA Roadside No Violation Pay : To help create necessary awareness to minimize violations as much as possible driver gets paid $100 for no violations.
6 – Short haul pay: Drivers get paid $100 additional pay amount for the loads dispatched under 300 miles.
7 – Monthly Mileage Bonus: Company expect its drivers to make at least 8,000 miles a month. To increase company revenue and encourage drivers to make more mileage for the company, following bonuses will be paid to drivers. Mileages will be calculated by using Transflo and will be paid to drivers first week of the following month. (For team drivers mileages and the amounts will be doubled)
8,000 – 9,000 $25
9,000 – 10,000 $50
10,000 plus $100
8 – Yearly Mileage Bonus : Company prepares yearly performance files for each driver for the first month of each year. Following bonuses will be paid to drivers depending on their mileages. Mileages will be calculated by using Transflo and paid to drivers first month of the year. (For team drivers mileages and the amounts will be doubled)
80,000 – 90,000 $250
90,000 – 100,000 $400
100,000 – 120,000 $600
120,000 plus $1000
9 – Loyalty Bonus : Drivers deserve loyalty bonus as much as they drive for the company. Loyalty bonus calculated by actual mileage the truck is driven. Loyalty bonus paid to drivers after 5 years of employment. Loyalty bonus is .01 cpm for the first 5 years. After 5 years of employment loyalty bonus is increased to be .02 cpm. Following table is an example of loyalty bonus.
Case : Loyalty Bonus
Starting date of employment – 03/27/2017
Mileage driven at the 1. year – 83,473 miles
Mileage driven at the 2. year – 92,672 miles
Mileage driven at the 3. year – 105,832 miles
Mileage driven at the 4. year – 74,240 miles
Mileage driven at the 5. year – 99,241 miles
Mileage driven for the first 5 years – 455,458
$4,554.58 will be paid to driver at the date of 03/27/2022.
10 – Refer a company driver to company and you’re eligible to earn $500 per referral. Refer an owner operator to Mash Logistics LLC and you are eligible to earn $700 per referral. Referral bonus payments paid to drivers, 2 months of employment of the referral driver.
11 – Mash Logistics LLC gifts $100 to its drivers for their birthdays.
12 – Fuel Bonus: Company calculates drivers performance on fuel usage and encourages its drivers to lower fuels usage by giving them bonusses quarterly. Fuel Mileages are calculated each quarter and paid at the following dates.
Period Pay Date
January – March First week of April
April – June First week of July
July – September First week of October
October – December First week of January
Following table shows how quarterly fuel bonusses calculated.
Fuel Mileage Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- truck driving: 1 year (Required)
- CDL Class A (Required)
- On the road
- Flexible schedule