Functional Specialist - Apprentice
- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Masego is looking for an entry-level Functional Specialist to join our team.
We are an award-winning small business that specializes in GEOINT services. As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), we recognize and award your hard work.
Apprentice - Functional Specialist/Advisor on Mojave HDN TO19
Location: NCE (Springfield, VA)
Specialty: Certification Exam Administrator
Job ID: 20221207224635
Clearance: TS/SCI, must be willing to take and pass a CI Polygraph
Schedule (FT/PT): FT
Telework: currently supported 10-25% of time, subject to change at any time
Travel: local and CONUS travel are possible, see below for details
Certification Exam Administrator - Serve as a team member managing the delivery of high-stakes exams to candidates seeking to earn professional credentials. Apply excellent attention to detail and customer service skills in a high operational tempo environment using standard operating procedures. Consistent verbal and written customer service comprises 75% of this job.
- Assessment delivery, including developing, documenting, and administering certification exams
- Manage relevant exam data, and communicate with test-takers and proctors
- Ensure testing is delivered in an approved, proctored environment, using standardized procedures and in compliance with applicable laws, and external accreditation standards
- Storage, inventory and destruction of secure materials
- Conduct training briefs to military and NGA personnel (this is a one-hour brief, conducted on Webex several times a month, to keep the continuity of the program going at worldwide locations)
- Register NGA and military personnel for GEOINT assessment
- Manage all emails sent to the Program Management Office
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (or additional experience, see below)
- 0-1 years of work experience (or 8 years of relevant work experience if no degree)
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to retrieve and manage data
- Strong attention to detail, ability to reliably execute standard operating procedures
- Experience analyzing processes and making improvement recommendations
- Comfort with public speaking to deliver 10-15 minute proctoring scripts and respond to questions
- Strong written and communication skills applicable to customer service job functions
Preferred Qualifications, Education and Certifications:
- Experience with Microsoft Access
- Experience with Records Management policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Reasonable Accommodations
Security Clearance Requirement:
- TS/SCI, must be willing to take and pass a CI Polygraph
Travel and Work Schedule:
- Location: Primarily onsite, Springfield VA
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week average, generally flexible to accommodate those with a preference for earlier or later schedules between 6am and 5pm
- Telework: currently supported 10-25% of the time, subject to change at any time
- Travel: Occasional local travel is possible (less than 10%), CONUS travel is possible (less than 5%)
Salary range: $60,000-$70,000 based on ability to meet or exceed stated requirements
Masego Inc. provides expert Geospatial Intelligence Solutions in addition to Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and GEOINT instructional services. Masego provides expert-level Geospatial Collection Management, Full Motion Video; Human Geography; Information Technology and Cyber; Technical Writing; and ABI, Agile, and other professional training.
Masego is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Fredericksburg, Virginia. With high-level expertise and decades of experience, coupled with proven project management systems and top-notch client support, Masego enhances the performance capabilities of the Department of Defense and the intelligence community.
Pay and Benefits
We seek to provide and take care of our team members. We currently offer Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Generous PTO, Referral bonuses, and more!
Masego, Inc. is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all applicable Federal and Virginia State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action in its programs and activities. Masego, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status.
ConstructionView All Masego Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.