We are hiring a Regional Sales Manager , Northeast , to join our Sales team!
As our Regional Sales Manager (RSM) in the Northeast region, you will provide consultative support to spa dealers within a designated territory by offering sales and marketing training to maximize their efforts as a spa retailer, while proactively selling Watkins Wellness' spa and accessory products through our dealer channel. The ideal candidate will reside in the Boston metro area, Worcester, MA, or lower NH area; and will be responsible for MA, NH, VT, ME states .
YOUR RIPPLE EFFECT
- Are you customer focused ? You will establish and maintain relationships with Watkins' existing and potential customers by providing consistent value through communications, dealer visits, training, and systematic follow up.
- Can you execute programs ? You will be responsible for ensuring sales and marketing programs are implemented throughout your assigned region, coordinating with corporate Sales, Marketing, Dealer Support and other internal staff to ensure exchange of information and effective utilization of programs and materials.
- Are you goal driven ? As a Regional Sales Manager, you will work to meet the annually established sales targets by product category. You'll also work towards established goals for new dealer signings by seeking out new business in designated open markets, determining if dealer change outs are warranted and developing new signings into productive Watkins Wellness dealers.
- Are you organized and detail-oriented ? You'll actively manage your territory through territory planning with regular updates to the North American Sales Manager (NASM) and senior management as determined.
- Are you solutions minded ? You will work with your external customers and internal teams to ensure the resolution of delivery or technical problems that spa dealers may encounter in a timely manner.
- Can you promote the business ? You will attend local and national trade shows and promotional events when appropriate.
- Can you inspire others ? You'll provide sales and marketing training to existing spa dealers to help them build their capabilities and increase business performance.
- Can you manage reports ? You'll maintain accurate records and submit required expense and status reports on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, as required.
- Bachelor's Degree or college-level coursework strongly preferred. The equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Five (5) years' experience in wholesale and retail sales. Experience working with independent retailers and B2B environments is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in the Pool and Spa industry is strongly preferred; Experience working with consumer products is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current sales and merchandising techniques.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals on a regular basis. Demonstrated ability to motivate others, increase revenues, and work as a team essential.
- Proficient user in MS Office suite. Must be able to prepare reports, presentations, charts, schedules, procedures, and other data as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task, have strong attention to detail, and be organized are all necessary to be successful in this position.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization as well as a strong ability to work in a team environment, are required to be successful in this position.
- Must be willing and able to travel approx. 110 days/nights per year . Valid driver's license with good driving record is required.
The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
RECEIVE NEW JOB ALERTS ON YOUR PHONE! Text PEOPLE to 760-305-4233
Full or Part Time
Watkins (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our products enhance the way consumers all over the world experience and enjoy their living spaces. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr paint; Delta and Hansgrohe faucets, bath and shower fixtures; Kichler decorative and outdoor lighting and HotSpring spas, to name a few.
At Masco, we believe in better living possibilities-for our homes, our environment and our community. Across our businesses and geographies, we seek out these possibilities to grow ourselves, enhance our consumers' lives, create returns for our shareholders and improve the world around us. We believe a strong, supportive presence in the communities where we live, work and do business is vital. We partner with organizations that are as driven as we are to support the growth of our communities, encourage and enable equity and provide safe, affordable housing for all families.