Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, and Texas. We set ourselves apart with our high quality products and our commitment to excellent service to our customers. Our commitment to our employees is just as strong - we believe in respect for the individual and seek to develop our people to help them in growing their careers.
Our Sacramento, California Plant is seeking an experienced Production Supervisor (Swing) to join our leadership team.
The Production Supervisor has responsibility for overall management of department operations to include assuring acceptable safety standards, developing people, improving processes, reducing costs and driving superior customer service by ensuring on-time delivery of a quality product.
- Ensure safety of personnel and compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations
- Plan department operations to achieve product quality, efficiency, cost and on-time delivery performance
- Work with cross-functional teams and leverage LEAN methodologies to drive processes improvement
- Effectively communicate with and develop employees while driving results
The successful candidate will have proficiency in:
- Experience with LEAN and process improvement methodology
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with strong interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills including the ability to understand, effectively interpret and communicate complex situations
- Proven task record in setting and meeting goals
- Establishing credibility and trust among cross-functional teams
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software
- Performance Bonus Incentive - your efforts are rewarded!
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k with a match - 100% of the first 4%
- Tuition assistance - continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities - take on more responsibility and grow!
Milgard Manufacturing Incorporated
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-VerifyParticipationPoster_ES.pdf
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterEnglish.pdf , Spanish at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterSpanish.pdf
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr paint; Delta and Hansgrohe faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid and Merillat cabinets; Milgard windows and doors; Kichler decorative and outdoor lighting and HotSpring spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders.
Masco embraces its responsibility to the communities where we live, work and do business, and we are confident that our actions are making an important difference from coast to coast. We maintain partnerships with a wide range of organizations, including Habitat for Humanity, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, City of Hope, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, World Vision, United Way and countless other nonprofits both big and small.