An Outside Sales Representative job in Oahu, HI is available at Milgard Windows and Doors. You must have three plus years' sales experience in outside sales in the building materials industry. You will have responsibility for selling Milgard products through our dealer channel, promoting sales growth and business opportunities through providing top-notch product expertise, business counsel and marketing advice, and Milgard-level customer care to our dealers, architects, and home builders. Compensation is base salary plus commission/bonus potential. Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, and Texas.
Outside Sales Representative job responsibilities include:
- Aggressively grow sales and promotes the Milgard brand on the Hawaiian Islands.
- This position manages accounts and provides customer service to Milgard dealers and home builders in this market.
- You will be responsible for selling Milgard products through our dealer channel, promoting sales growth and business opportunities through providing top-notch product expertise, business counsel and marketing advice, and Milgard-level customer care to our dealers, architects, and home builders.
- Facilitate product knowledge training for our dealer partners, educating them about our expansive line of products and pricing programs
- Promote Milgard products through trade/home/specific shows and other media managing expense accounts for literature, wearables, communications and travel/entertainment to budgeted levels.
- Support the order fulfillment process by working extensively with inside sales reps, production personnel, customer service, credit and delivery.
- A minimum of 3 plus years' experience in outside sales.
- We specifically desire experience in the building products/building industry, and experience working with distributors and developers.
- A professional career record of achieving territory and sales growth year over year.
- Ability to read blueprints, build and cultivate strong business relationships and excellent presentation skills are also critical success factors.
- Experience working with distributors and developers preferred.
- Performance Bonus Incentive - your efforts are rewarded!
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k with a match - 100% of the first 4%
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition assistance - continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities - take on more responsibility and grow!
Milgard Manufacturing Incorporated
Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-VerifyParticipationPoster_ES.pdf
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterEnglish.pdf , Spanish at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterSpanish.pdf
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr paint; Delta and Hansgrohe faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid and Merillat cabinets; Milgard windows and doors; Kichler decorative and outdoor lighting and HotSpring spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders.
Masco embraces its responsibility to the communities where we live, work and do business, and we are confident that our actions are making an important difference from coast to coast. We maintain partnerships with a wide range of organizations, including Habitat for Humanity, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, City of Hope, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, World Vision, United Way and countless other nonprofits both big and small.