Masco Cabinetry has an immediate opening for an IS Digital Marketing Coordinator at our corporate headquarters in Ann Arbor, MI!
Masco Cabinetry manufactures five nationally recognized cabinetry brands, KraftMaid, Merillat, QualityCabinets, Cardell Cabinetry, and One Two One Cabinetry. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, Masco Cabinetry brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers throughout North America. A leader in environmental stewardship, Masco Cabinetry products have been granted an Environmental Stewardship Program certificate by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will have a focus on supporting online sales growth through planning, analytics, content development, and SEO. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will also help with coordinating and supporting email marketing and online marketing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will have opportunity to work on the following types of projects:
- Support the development and execution of marketing programs to drive online revenue
- Utilize Web Content Management tools for managing website content and copy
- Develop email marketing campaigns (Acoustic)
- Manage pay-per-click advertising campaigns
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
- Leverage customer insight data to refine campaigns and digital content.
- Manage tasks, expectations, communications, and timelines for assigned projects
- Provide routine status updates to key stakeholders, project team, and leadership team
- Support internal departments and product lines as directed by organization
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or related field
- Major GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Analytical and creative problem solving abilities
- Ability to develop positive working relationships in a cross functional team environment
- Knowledge of Excel and strong analytical ability
- School and/or work experience using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Familiarity with email marketing, search engine marketing, social media, pay-per-click campaign management, Google Adwords, or email marketing systems
- Experience with HTML, CSS
- Working knowledge of Web site design, technologies, and usability
- Leadership experience, including involvement in related student organizations
- Previous related internship experience
Masco Cabinetry LLC
Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-VerifyParticipationPoster_ES.pdf
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterEnglish.pdf , Spanish at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterSpanish.pdf
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr paint; Delta and Hansgrohe faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid and Merillat cabinets; Milgard windows and doors; Kichler decorative and outdoor lighting and HotSpring spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders.
Masco embraces its responsibility to the communities where we live, work and do business, and we are confident that our actions are making an important difference from coast to coast. We maintain partnerships with a wide range of organizations, including Habitat for Humanity, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, City of Hope, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, World Vision, United Way and countless other nonprofits both big and small.