MasTec North America, Inc. is a leading national infrastructure construction company operating throughout the United States. MasTec - Utility Services' activities include the installation, maintenance and upgrade of communication and utility infrastructure, including but not limited to: communications, electrical and natural gas distribution infrastructure.
At MasTec you'll be joining a family, where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As part of our team, your opportunities are limitless.
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, MasTec offers competitive pay, including medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts.
MasTec Utility Services Group is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Individual is responsible for reconciling, prepping, and processing jobs to bill in accordance to customer's guidelines. Individual is required to have strong analytical and critical thinking skills to achieve tasks. Keep track of all jobs assigned to them with up to date statuses in the billing process. Assist with collections.
- Enter billing units in work order management and validate the data entry at the end of the day.
- Process Billing of the production received to our customer following contract guidelines and reconcile daily.
- Daily follow up on the billing done using our tracking system until job is completely paid.
- Be able to process invoices, run reports and prepare closing packages on a weekly basis based on our accounting Dept. guidelines.
- Identify and prevent any issues and know how to resolve it following the proper escalation process.
- Written and verbal communication is needed with our Supervisors and
- Management teams.
- Maintain good tracking of billing, payments, inspection and rejections.
- Collaborate with collection process.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned. .
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, and scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This position is primarily sedentary, with some filing or lifting required. Must be able to bend and lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
1. A High School Diploma, or equivalent, with 3 years of billing/invoicing experience.
2. Ability to work quickly and adaptively with various computer software.
3. Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less.
4. Good written and communication skills
5. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
6. Good interpersonal skills for interacting with team members, management and customers.
1. 5 or more years of experience.
2. Excel knowledge