Residential Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Mary’s Woods, Lake Oswego’s premier upscale senior living community, is seeking an enthusiastic, compassionate and results-oriented sales professional. This is a great opportunity for someone with sales and marketing experience who has a passion for working with seniors and their families.
As a Residential Sales Representative, you will work closely with the VP of Sales & Marketing and Director of Health & Clinical Services to introduce both prospective residents and the greater community to all that we have to offer in our assisted living and other healthcare neighborhoods.
Mary's Woods provides residents with over 100 years of history in a 40-acre wooded wonderland. We are a not-for-profit Life Plan/Continuing Care Retirement Community that prides ourselves on our rich heritage, spirit of caring, welcoming culture, historic grounds and amazing views.
Below are some of the core responsibilities, experience and skills needed to be successful:
- Strong selling and closing experience with proven success in managing leads and meeting sales goals.
- Outstanding relationship building skills along excellent communication, listening and discovery skills.
- Compassionate with an enthusiastic sales style who will represent our community positively and professionally.
- Ability to coordinate and conduct presentations for prospective residents and/or family members.
- Identify and anticipate customer needs, respond to inquiries, and give tours and closing sales.
- Recommend solutions for prospective residents, overcome objections and negotiate a mutually beneficial outcome.
Education and Experience Required:
- At least two years of direct sales experience with proven ability to close a high percentage of quality leads.
- Senior living and health care sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, health care or related field preferred.
The hours for this position are M – F, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, with the ability to work occasional evenings or weekends for special events and to meet the needs of the clients and their families. This position offers a base salary with a strong commission and occupancy bonus program.
Working at Mary’s Woods in any capacity means that you’re driven by the core values of our mission — hospitality, compassion, reverence and integrity. Our culture is built upon an unwavering commitment to providing exceptional customer service — for our residents, each other, and the surrounding community.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Employees at Mary’s Woods are mandated by state law to be fully vaccinated. Candidates who are offered a position at Mary’s Woods will be required to provide proof of vaccination, or complete the OHA Medical or Religious Exception form. If a candidate is not fully vaccinated at the time of the job offer, their hire date will be delayed. If an exception is requested in a timely manner, Mary’s Woods is committed to conducting the interactive process for each request submitted. If granted, accommodations will include considerations meant to keep Mary’s Woods’ residents and employees safe from the COVID-19 virus, such as masks, additional face and eye protection, social distancing and regular testing.
Sign On Bonus: $250.00 bonus paid 50% at 90 days and 50% paid at 6 months. To be eligible you must be in good standing and have acceptable attendance. Current employees and past employees that have not been separated from employment for at least 1 year are not eligible.
If you experience any challenges with the application process, please contact Mary’s Woods HR Department at MWHR@maryswoods.org
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLake Oswego, OR
BusinessView all jobs at Mary's Woods