Fitness Instructor - Part Time
Mary's Woods Lake Oswego, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mary's Woods, a premier senior living community located in Lake Oswego, has an opening for a Fitness Instructor. If you love seniors, have a positive and encouraging energy and are looking for part time work, this just may be the fit for you!
As a Fitness Instructor in our community, you will assist the Director of Fitness & Wellness with fitness class instruction and coordination including fitness programming and Wellness Center maintenance. You must promote positive communication with residents, visitors, family and all staff.
Below are some of the core responsibilities, experience and skills needed to be successful:
- Lead, facilitate and coordinate fitness classes
- Ensure that routines have variety, are creative and utilize the appropriate form, rhythm, modification and energy to meet class members’ needs, industry standards and program guidelines.
- Encourage resident and staff participation and provide assistance and coordination in wellness programs and activities
- Must have the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Answer questions from participants to support them in achieving their health living and wellness goals
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative relationships with residents, families, vendors and staff
Education and Experience Required:
- Background and experience in teaching or working with seniors in a fitness or wellness related setting
- Current national aerobics related certification, such as ACE, AFAA or ACSM
- Current CPR
The core values of Mary's Woods are Respect, Compassion, Excellence, Stewardship and Justice. We live out our values in a spirit of service by being a welcoming, caring and generous community wherever the Spirit may lead us. If these values ring true to who you are, then Mary's Woods may be the place for you!
Shift days: Part Time, less than 24 hours per week and must be able to be flexible with scheduling needs
Starting wage depends on experience and education
If you are interested in this position, please Click Here to Apply
Important Note: After successfully submitting your application you will receive an email from Mary’s Woods with the subject title: NEXT STEP IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS. Check your inbox or spam folder.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLake Oswego, OR
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Mary's Woods