- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Wine Lounge opened in August 2019 and due to Covid-19 temporarily closed March 2020. We are reopening and adding on to our existing dining room. We are looking for an experience host/hostess who has worked in a Fine Dining Restaurant. We are re-opening on March 23rd and need someone to start no later than March 22nd.
The Host/Hostess is responsible for but is not limited to the following:
- Setting up the dining room for the reservations
- Making sure that the menus have been put out
- Reporting to work in a neat and clean uniform; maintaining well-groomed hair and personal hygiene as established by company policy
- Performing other duties as directed
- Sanitizing menus and making sure they are charged at the end of every shift
- Taking and giving back of customer’s coats if necessary
- Making sure the lobby is straightened up and clean to our guests
- Take Wine to Go Orders and ID customers if they look under the age of 21
- ID Customers when they come in if they look under 21
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- High School Diploma Required
- Wine Knowledge Required
- Must be 21 years or older
- RAMP Certified
- Serve Safe Certified
- Knowledge of Workplace Safety Procedures
- Must have Reliable Transportation
- Late nights and weekends required
- Must be able to suggestively sell food and beverage items
- 3+ years of being a host/hostess in a Fine Dinning Establishment
- 2+ years Wine Knowledge
- Knowledge of Toast POS and Open Table
211 Kenmawr AvenueRankin, PA
Get fresh Host Hostess jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.