ABOUT THE MARY’S MEDICINALS BRAND
From our founder and partners to our scientists and production associates, our passion is paramount in everything we do. Best known as the developer and exclusive distributor of the award-winning Transdermal Cannabis Patch, Mary’s is transforming how people view and utilize cannabis; developing products that maximize the benefits of cannabinoids, terpenes and other plant nutrients. In addition to being the first to deliver transdermal cannabis products, Mary’s was first-to-market the useful benefits of THCa and CBN, discovered harvesting techniques for the isolation of CBC, and continues to develop new cutting-edge approaches for isolating, manufacturing and marketing medicinal cannabis.
The Warehouse Driver position performs a variety of routine and complex transportation work in driving and coordinating transportation plans.
CORE JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists in receiving stock and nonstock items for the purpose of ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of orders are correct.
- Cleans warehouse for the purpose of maintaining a safe and sanitary work area.
- Drives vehicles (e.g. truck, van, forklift, etc.) for the purpose of transporting orders and materials to designated sites. Will be driving 8 - 12 hrs. a day, possibly more as needed
- Loads and unloads delivery trucks for the purpose of receiving stock and/or filling orders for transport.
- Maintains delivery vehicles (e.g. checking fluid levels, fueling, cleaning, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
- Maintains records (e.g. delivery log, cash on hand, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and providing reliable resource information.
- Participates in physical inventory counts for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses.
- Prepares orders by pulling from stock for the purpose of meeting delivery requirements.
- Responsible for delivering product in a professional and friendly manner. Must be able to collect payment and display excellent customer skills during deliveries.
- Delivers orders in a timely manner and able to stick to planned route of up to 10 deliveries a day.
- Highschool diploma or GED
- 5-8 years of experience Warehouse Delivery Driver
- Clean driving record, ability to pass background check, and valid drivers license is a requirement
- Ability to sit and drive a vehicle 8-12 hours a day, possible more as needed
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail
- Outstanding communicator, both orally and written
- Confident and effective decision-making skills
- Works well with a diverse range of people
- Diligent and proactive results-driven personality
- Experience with Inventory Management systems and Microsoft Office, experience with Samsara is a plus