From our founder and partners to our scientists and production associates, our passion is paramount in everything we do. We firmly believe in the healing benefits of plant-based medicine and in particular, CBD – both from our own experiences and the incredible results we witness in patients. Best known as the developer and exclusive distributor of the award-winning Transdermal CBD Patch, Mary’s is transforming how people view and utilize cannabis; developing products that maximize the benefits of cannabinoids, terpenes and other plant nutrients.
Under the direction of the Fulfillment Manager, the Packaging Associate packages, receives, stores, pulls, ships and distributes materials following established department procedures. These are 2nd shift positions with work hours of 2pm-1030pm Monday-Friday.
CORE JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Packages and prepares orders for fulfillment
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station for the shipping department
- Quality control of daily fulfillment orders
- Properly prepare small package shipments for shipping
- Ship small packages utilizing shipping software
- Prepare fulfillment orders for LTL shipments
- Distribute department transfers
- Isle Maintenance – fronting and consolidating products, removing empty boxes and pallets
- Cycle Counts – physical counting of all items in assigned isle(s)
- Verify and sign for all deliveries into the facility
- Verify and distribute paper shipments to the appropriate departments
- Verification of products – accurate receiving counts and documentation preparation
- Putting products away in the warehouse following department processes
- Accurate Data Collection
- Read and understand the Job “Work Order” for instructions and specifications specific to the manufacturing of a job. Produce all jobs according to the specifications and instructions within the Work Order.
- Complete production time keeping records (Data Collection) via Fishbowl inclusive of logging time against the proper activity codes, quantity produced, and materials where applicable.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in production, packaging, and/or fulfillment
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance
- CBD manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience with Microsoft Office (including but not limited 365, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Experience with ERP systems preferred
- Detail Oriented/strong attention to detail