One to One Teacher's Aide - Baltimore
Maryland Treatment Centers, Inc. Baltimore, MD
- Posted: 26 days ago
Mountain Manor Treatment Center at Baltimore is a residential substance abuse treatment center for young adults experiencing complex emotional problems in addition to their substance abuse issues. We are located on Frederick Avenue in West Baltimore with easy access to I-95 and I-695.
We are looking for a part time Teacher's Aide in our Baltimore Academy 32 hours a week.
- Assist the Teacher in implementing classroom instruction.
- Familiarize with IEP or PEP process.
- Assist in supervision of youth in lunch coverage, restroom break, but arrival and dismissal, and hallway.
- Participate in time-out and Alternative Learning Classes in supervising youth assigned to those areas.
- Assist Teacher in preparation of class work, checking homework and class work, and in completing reports (weekly, monthly, and annually).
- Assist the substitute teacher in the event of teacher absence.
- Assist in daily routine in the classroom or school office.
- Assist in maintaining school areas in a safe, neat, and orderly manner.
- Knowledgeable in the operation of classroom computer, projectors, copier machine, and overhead projector
- Assist in maintaining inventories.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned. (Responsibilities listed above are a general description of the level and nature of work assigned to this position and are not to be considered as all inclusive.)
High school or Associate's Degree in similar field
At least 18 months of experience working with troubled youth
Maryland Treatment Centers, Inc.
EducationView all jobs at Maryland Treatment Centers, Inc.