Surgical Scrub Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our practice located in Prince Frederick, MD is looking for a Surgical Scrub Technician to join our Maryland Eye Associates / ASC Center.
As an Ophthalmology Surgical Scrub Technician you'll provide a safe and efficient environment for all patients in our Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) during the perioperative phases and successfully perform the following responsibilities:
- Maintains strict aseptic technique in operating room.
- The rendering of surgical care to CESC patients in the Center under the supervision of the Surgeon and the Nurse Administrator.
- Making every effort to remain a flexible cooperative and supportive member of the CESC clinical team.
- Acting as liaison between the physician and the patient.
- The care and maintenance of all equipment, instruments, and accessories.
- General cleanliness, stocking, inventory of the OR/procedure and recovery areas.
- Assist physician during surgical procedures.
- Dealing compassionately, professionally, and courteously with patients, their families, physicians, and fellow CESC staff.
- 2-years Ophthalmology experience is a plus
- BLS certification required
- ASC experience preferred
- Detail oriented, reliable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
We will honor your experience with competitive pay.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Maryland Eye Associates
AddressPrince Frederick, MD
Get fresh Surgical Scrub Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.