- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team!
- Use computer software to modify customer provided artwork to prepare for manufacturing of custom decorated orders.
- Process graphic files submitted by partners for transfer printing and production using Adobe CS programs and various RIP and print driver programs
- Create and design in-house graphics to promote products on various platforms including Amazon.com, Zazzle.com, marylandchina.com and other websites
- Maintain consistent item information and images across multiple retail and accounting platforms
- Edit images for marketing of existing and new products
- Develop graphics and layouts for print advertising, email marketing campaigns and search ads
- Assist in the creation and merchandising of our annual and quarterly circulars and consult during photo shoots
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Manage products and designs across multiple e-commerce platforms
- Serve as a back-up customer service representative--assist customers over the phone and email with orders
- Previous experience in graphic design
- Proficiency with design and photo-editing software (Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Possess graphic design portfolio
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- We need someone Monday - Friday for 6-8 hours per day, starting around 7:30am
- Job is fully in-person in our office in Reisterstown, MD (Covid safety standards are followed, including masking)
Maryland China Company IncWhy Work Here?
Flexible work environment
For 112 years, Maryland China Company has been proud to offer the largest selection of fine white porcelain and beautiful ceramic pieces to our customers. We ship our products all over the world. The custom decorating aspect of our business is growing quickly.
54 Main StReisterstown, MD
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Maryland China Company Inc