Registered Dietitian / Nutritionist
Maryland Bariatrics Rockville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide dietetic/nutrition educational and counseling services for patients; evaluate the dietetic/nutritional status of patients by reviewing pertinent information obtained from Elation EMR.
- Assess patients’ dietetic/nutritional needs.
- Develop and apply knowledge of dietetic/nutrition assessment to specific patient population to define their nutritional needs and implement interventions based on patient’s current health.
- Use critical thinking, and professional judgment to adapt as well as apply guidelines, protocols, and standards of care to the new changing needs of the patient.
- Facilitate Support Group Sessions & Exercise Classes.
- Collect data and prepare statistical reports.
- Develop and maintain the Maryland Bariatrics Nutritional Curriculum.
- Prepare nutrition clearance letters for insurance authorizations for bariatric surgery.
- Bachelor's Degree in dietetics, foods, nutrition, food service systems management, or a related area.
- Commission on Dietetic Registration.
- At least 1 year of related experience.
- Active listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with data entry and data analysis.
- Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
Maryland BariatricsWhy Work Here?
Great benefits! Lots of room to grow!
9707 Medical Center DriveRockville, MD
HealthcareView all jobs at Maryland Bariatrics