Winery Tasting Room Ambassador Part Time
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
An exciting opportunity to join Maryhill Winery, one of the Northwest's Premier wineries. We are currently adding to the talented team of Ambassadors at our Vancouver Tasting Room & Bistro for a Part-time Ambassador. Successful candidates will provide exceptional service, with a great attitude and a love of wine. Wine knowledge of all levels is accepted, we offer a comprehensive training program. We seek candidates with restaurant or tasting room experience and those that will contribute to a respectful, inclusive, and supportive work environment.
- Wine sales experience preferred
- Displays Superior guest service
- Complete knowledge of legal drinking age and procedures
- Checks identification for guests under 30
- Knowledge of effects of alcohol and ability to impair mental and physical abilities
- Uses good judgement when serving alcohol
- Performs duties outside of server position as assigned by supervisors/management
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
- Accurately enters orders into the Point of Sales System
- Performs opening, closing, cleaning, and side work duties as assigned
- Prior cash handling experience
- Follows safety and sanitization practices
- Communicates all guest issues to supervisors/management
- Displays a positive attitude, team player, strong work ethic
- Enjoys interacting with the public
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Wine Knowledge
- Two years guest service/hospitality
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs frequently without concern.
- Able to stand, walk, bend for extended periods of time
- Washington State Food Handlers and MAST certification or ability to acquire upon hire
- Competitive hourly rate DOE $16.00+ Tip Pool
- Participation in tip pool (tip average an additional $7-$10 per hour)
- Employee discount
- Sick leave accrual
- Opportunities for career growth
- Employee Assistance Program
BusinessView all jobs at Maryhill Winery
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?