An exciting new opportunity to join our team!!
In search of a motivated individual with previous adolescent residential treatment program management experience to oversee the successful day-to-day operation of our separate gender specific secure residential and emergency shelter care program units; oversee community based outpatient programs including evidenced based treatment programs and community safety prevention programs.
Individuals should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience and a thorough understanding of SUD/MH residential treatment and Dual Diagnosis treatment principles and experience supervising practice of evidence based or evidenced informed practices.
The individual must:
- Possess the ability to manage multiple referral sources and care for consumers while providing direction and vision to a multidisciplinary treatment team of clinicians, direct care personnel and unit supervisory personnel and shift leadership staff.
- Provide direct clinical supervision to all counseling personnel within the department with assistance from additional assigned program leadership.
- Have understanding of the policy and practices that govern our work including, but not limited to, experience working with different funders, experience evaluating and monitoring contractor expectations, experience with licensing and accreditation boards are strengths.
- Have understanding of initial and concurrent utilization review practices for Private Insurance and Medicaid Managed Care Organizations and their alignment with clinical management practices including the interplay with the structure provided by ASAM levels of care is a plus
The individual will perform the following duties:
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of the Residential and Shelter Care programming units
- Provides overall clinical management of all Adolescent Services Program areas (Residential, Emergency Shelter Care, Outpatient and Public Safety programs).
- Designs, implements, evaluate and upgrade clinical programming through consultation with Director of Adolescent Services
- Provide overall administrative management of clinical treatment units.
- Performs agency and unit public relations as necessary
- Demonstrates in practice the cultural diversity values of Maryhaven and the Adolescent outpatient department
- Master’s Degree in behavioral science or human services with at least five (5) years experience in the field of chemical dependency and/or mental health treatment.
- LPCC, LISW or equivalent independent state licensure with five (5) years experience
- Prior supervisory experience required