Are you organized, responsible, and looking to make a difference?
Marygrove is looking for qualified staff to work in our Residential Program. Day, Evening and Overnight shifts available. We have a dynamic comprehensive benefits package that starts on the first day of employment, low premiums, pension plan, vacation, holiday, sick pay, and more.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career as a direct support staff?
Are you looking for full time work?
Then read on!
Marygrove is one of St. Louis leading non-profit agencies supporting youth and families who need specialized counseling and educational services. Our programs cover a wide range including therapeutic residential treatment, transitional and independent living, crisis services, foster care, adoption, in-home family therapy and special education school.
What will we need from you?
- A sincere desire to work with our youth to make a difference in their lives
- Affirmation you are at least 21 years of age
- Driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
- Validation of education level or degree obtained
- Background check that will clear you being able to work with children
What can you expect as an employee?
- Join a dedicated staff whose collaboration makes Marygrove a challenging/ rewarding experience
- Pay compensation based on years of experience and education
- Ability to be a role model for youth under your care.
- Maintain a safe and clean home environment for youth
- Work full-time with some overtime opportunities
Our full- time employees will be enrolled into a benefits program that offers, medical or medical opt-out, dental, flexible spending account, life, disability, paid time off and a 403(b)-retirement program with agency matching funds. To apply, log on to marygrovechildren.org and complete your application today!
Job Type: Full-time