We are seeking a talented Copywriter to join our amazing team! Since we are a fast growing startup, you will have endless opportunities to grow into other positions that you might like. We are an e-commerce, health-conscious, vegan and organic vitamin and supplement company. We are a small, unified team that has a lot of fun and a big drive to change the world through our products.
Manage a variety of e-commerce oriented writing tasks, from email content to landing pages, product description pages, packaging/product, etc.
Support the Creative team through conceptual ideation and copy development
Collaborate and communicate with various internal teams and consultants to produce copy as needed
Devise interesting ways to tell customer success stories and communicate product efficacy, creating persuasive messages and compelling stories that attract, inform, educate and inspire
Work with PR to develop press releases, press/event collateral, and talking points for press reviews and influencers
Develop SEO to ensure it’s fully optimized for search but still on-brand
Ensure all copy is written in a consistent voice and style throughout all forms of communications; proofreading and copy editing as needed
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
Background in or deeply curious about science and nutrition with the ability to translate complex ideas into easily digested concepts
Demonstrated passion for marketing and communications with brand-first thinking & strong, results-oriented approach
Understanding of copywriting best practices for a variety of touch points (understanding word count, content hierarchy, flow, high performance copy, SEO)
Conceptual strategic thinker, born-storyteller with meticulous attention-to-detail
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple deadlines in a quickly growing company
Willingness to share knowledge and influence the team, while also able to take critique and adapt quickly
Proficiency in Google Suite
Education & Experience Requirements:
BA required (Degree in Literature, Creative Writing preferred but not necessary)
Passion for/experience in health & wellness
The people we’re looking for are:
1. SMART and out-of-the-box thinkers. Someone who can read between the lines and come up with their own ideas. We have an incredible atmosphere that you will love working in, but it also means thinking fast, thinking ahead, and knowing you have the freedom to be creative.
2. HONEST. Our entire success has been built on integrity and care for our customers. We are a very transparent company and want someone with a heart of gold.
3. HARD WORKING. We are a fun-loving team, but we work hard. Once you get going, we are very flexible with your schedule. If you need to work from home once in a while, that's okay. If you need a vacation, no problem. Our best employee is smart enough to be able to work from anywhere in the world. We believe that you need to be happy to be successful. :)
4. GOOD TEAM MEMBERS. Everyone on our team knows how to work well with others. We are all equals and we value everything you have to say to help the company grow.
5. HUMBLE. Everyone on our team does high level jobs like sourcing, product development, business negotiation to lower level tasks like customer service, errands, etc. We do what we all need to do to get the job done!