Mary T Inc. is looking to hire an RN Case Manager for our home health agency in Coon Rapids, MN.
Mary T Inc strongly believes in their six core values:
- Cooperative Culture
- Social Activism
- Enliven the Spirit
Come check out our new company website: https://www.marytinc.com
This a full time, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm position.
We are currently offering a $2,000 hiring bonus! It will be paid out after 6 months of employment.
- Assessments of Home Health clients.
- Managing the health needs of the clients to ensure quality of care.
- Development and oversight of health care plans
- Supervision of the work being done by LPN's and direct care givers
- Development of an effective working relationship with families and other medical personnel
- Participation in the on-call rotation
- 3+ years of nursing experience, preferably in a home health environment
- Current Minnesota nursing license (BS degree preferred)
- Ability to self-manage and communicate effectively.
- Attention to detail and willingness to train others on health care processes and procedures
- Must have valid drivers license with a good driving record
- Be able to pass a background check through DHS
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to assist with transfers and personal cares
- Must have Basic computer skills
Mary T, Inc. and Camilia Rose Care Center are Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Healthcare, Caregiver, PCA, Home Health, Nursing, RN, Registered Nurse, Case Management
Mary T. Inc