Mary T Inc. is looking to grow and expand their team with highly motivated and passionate staff! We are looking to hire an LPN for our Assisted Living facility.
Why Mary T Inc?
Mary T Inc. is family owned and founded on a history of care. In 1976, Mary Tjosvold had a foundation and passion for helping people and started one of the first group homes in the United States on 10 acres of land in Coon Rapids, MN. Today, those acres have developed into a thriving organization that has more than 50 locations in 4 states including Minnesota, Wisconsin, Maryland and Arizona.
Mary T Inc. strives to offer this personal tradition of care through several services including home health and hospice care, assisted and supported living options, independent living services, and rental and senior housing. In a fast paced, high technology world, Mary T still values the face to face connections with people.
Mary T Inc strongly believes in their six core values:
- Cooperative Culture
- Social Activism
- Enliven the Spirit
Come check out our company website: https://www.marytinc.com
Mary T. Inc. has a full-time position for an LPN to work in our Assisted Living facility. The LPN is responsible to administer and coordinate nursing care to clients to ensure an efficient and effective healthcare delivery system and reflect the standards of nursing care established by the Organization.
This role is typically a Monday - Friday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm position. That may vary on occasion based on clients needs. This position will be on call weekends and evenings to assist staff.
- Provide necessary care according to care plan, performing duties within scope of practice
- Support the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the residents
- Review resident care plans initially, and at 90 days for strengths and needs
- Participates in resident care conferences, sharing pertinent information and daily routines
- Serve as a liaison between resident, family, physician, and other healthcare providers regarding healthcare issues. Serve as a central point of contact
- Provide oversight of the medication management systems, and ensure that medication aides are competently trained and medications are available and dispensed in a safe manner, as well as ensuring that all records are accurate and complete
- Review care plans with Nursing Assistants as needed
- Medical equipment training
- Provide personal care and focused assessments
- Organize routines to meet residents needs, choices, and treatments
- Monitor, recognize, and report changes in residents conditions and behaviors
- Respond to medical emergencies as needed
- Follow and advocate a healthy environment and proper infection control
- Ensure all documentation is compliant with nursing standards
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION
- Must hold an active LPN license, with 3-5 years of nursing experience
Mary T, Inc. and Camilia Rose Care Center are Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
On-call on evenings and weekends
Mary T. Inc