Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Provides all aspects of support to both internal and external customers
· Supports the Sales team, CSR team, liaison with internal and external customers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Enters customer RFQs in the estimation system
· Enters customer POs into TTU’s sales order workbench to drive sales demands
· Follow ups on all RFQs, Sales Orders, and all other customer inquiries and internal incidentals.
· Other duties as assigned as necessary to support Sales and CSR teams
· DC office general affairs, HR related, small purchasing work
· Sufficiency with PCs, MS Office, Outlook, etc
· Sufficiency with verbal and written English communication.
*This is an entry level position and is compensated accordingly.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
· Willingness to comply with policies, procedures and consistent change in-line with company directions
· A commitment to respectful and positive dialog with interdepartmental customers.
· Willingness to listen to critical feedback during difficult circumstances and learn.
· Ability to multi-task through various interruptions.
· Ability to initiate and complete necessary tasks
· Organizational skills
· HS diploma or equivalent
· MS Office software experience preferred
· MS Outlook experience preferred
· Some customer service related experience as well as manufacturing experience preferred
· English language sufficiency HS diploma or equivalent
· 2nd language (Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, etc) a plus
Each CSR has own computer with own login, working with multiple software applications. The work station is located in the open office space shared with Applications Engineering, Estimation, and QA department teams. Fast paced environment with many distractions and interruptions that requires high level of multi-tasking and organizational skills.
While performing the duties of this job:
· Occasionally access the production areas where exposure to moving mechanical parts and machinery, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals are present though all necessary PPE is provided.
· Also occasional exposure to noise levels that are generally moderate to high level.
· Exposed to non-toxic graphite dust, which is classified as a nuisance dust.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds. The vision requirements include close distance and depth perception.
We’re here to make sure you get placed in a job that suits your needs and skills and offer the resources you need to advance your career. We offer medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
Mary Kraft Staffing and HR Solutions
Mary Kraft Staffing was founded in 1989 by Maryland native Mary Kraft and has since partnered with industry-leading companies in healthcare, financial, commercial, insurance, and the service industry. As of February 2021, we celebrated 32 years as a small but mighty family-owned business. We are also proud to announce that for the last 5 consecutive years we have received Best in Staffing’s Client and Talent Diamond Awards. We’re here to make sure you get placed in a job that suits your needs and skills and offer the resources you need to advance your career. We offer medical, dental, vision, and 401K.