Are you good at keeping people motivated? We are seeking an Intermediate Claims Supervisor!
Job Qualifications: Coordinate and supervise daily / weekly / monthly activities of a team members
• Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met
• Coordinate work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
• Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
• Provide coaching, feedback and annual performance reviews as well as formal corrective action
• Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily activities of business support, technical or production team or unit
• Impact of work is most often at the team level
• 1+ years supervisory/leadership experience
• 3+ years of experience analyzing and solving problems in an office, claims or customer service environment
• High School diploma or GED or equivalent years of work experience
• Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
• Ability to multi-task including the ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
• 2+ years claims, appeals or grievance experience